Oct 13 2014
KISS® Rocks Las Vegas Slots Promotion Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
LIMITED TO RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN THE U.S. AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK, APPLE OR GOOGLE. BY PARTICIPATING YOU AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS FACEBOOK, APPLE, AND GOOGLE FROM ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS PROMOTION.
1. Eligibility: To participate in the KISS Rocks Las Vegas Slots Promotion (the “Promotion”), you must be a legal U.S. resident who is 21 years of age or older and physically located in the United States at the time of entry. Employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, including step- parents, children, siblings, half siblings, and all their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or those living in the same household (whether or not related) with an employee of Williams Interactive LLC or Phantom EFX, LLC (“Sponsors”), their affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) are not eligible to enter or win.
2. When to Enter: The Promotion will begin at 7:00:00 p.m. Central Time (“CT”) on October 14, 2014 and end at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on October 28, 2014 (the “Entry Period”). All references to times of day shall be to “Central Time” which means the time that is the current local time in Chicago on the dates identified. Sponsors’ computer system shall be the official time keeping device for all matters relating to the Promotion.
3. How to Enter: Visit the Jackpot Party Casino Slots application on Facebook at https://apps.facebook.com/jackpotpartycasino between 7:00 p.m. and 11:59:59 p.m. CT during the Entry Period (the “Entry Window”). During Entry Window, play the KISS slot game, located in the High Roller Slots area of the Jackpot Party Casino Slots application. Spin the reels of the KISS slot game at least once during the Entry Window to be entered into the random drawing to be held at the end of the Entry Period. A person that is selected in the random drawing is a (“Potential Winner”). Each additional day during the Entry Period that you play the KISS slot game during the Entry Window, you will receive one additional entry into the random drawing. You may not receive more than one entry per day during the Entry Period. By playing the KISS slot game during the Entry Period, you become a participant in the Promotion (“Participant”) and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. In lieu of filling out an entry form, the Participant’s game ID will be recorded to automatically enter the Participant into the Promotion. After the Potential Winner is selected, the Sponsors will contact the Potential Winner via email to the email address registered to the Potential Winner’s Facebook account. The Potential Winner that responds to a notification email and fulfills all of the requirements of the Official Rules will be the (“Winner”).
4. Playing the KISS slot game: To play the KISS slot game in the Jackpot Party Casino Slots application on Facebook, you must enter the High Roller Slots room via a tab next to the application’s navigation menu. From the High Roller Slots room, you click the KISS icon to load the slot machine. Once loaded, you click the SPIN button. The amount of the bet is not relevant to the entry. After the spin fully occurs and a result is given, the Participant will be entered into the Promotion for that day. The KISS slot machine is open free of charge to all players during the Entry Window. Users of Jackpot Party Casino Slots can play the KISS slot machine outside of the Entry Window for their enjoyment (subject to paying for access to the game outside of the Entry Window), but only spins that occur during the Entry Window will count toward the Promotion.
5. Prize: One (1) prize will be awarded consisting of the following for the Winner and a travel companion: two (2) Meet and Greet Packages for the KISS Rocks Las Vegas concert at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada on November 15, 2014; roundtrip coach airfare from a major domestic airport near Winner’s residence to Las Vegas, Nevada; and hotel accommodations at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, for three nights. Meet and Greet Package includes reserved seating in first five rows, VIP early entry into the venue, exclusive meet and greet with members of KISS, personal photograph with members of KISS, autographed 8×10 photo, exclusive access to the KISS pre-show soundcheck (acoustic set), specially designed tour shirt, collectible silkscreened tour poster (numbered, limited print), official set of KISS guitar picks (with case), exclusive KISS merchandise item, official meet & greet laminate, on-site VIP host (“Prize”). If the Winner lives within 120 miles of the venue, airfare will not be provided and no compensation will be paid in lieu thereof, but Sponsors will arrange for ground transportation for the Winner and their travel companion. Prize valued up to a maximum retail value of US $3,700.00 (“MRV”). Actual value of Prize depends on departure city and airfare fluctuations. No payment or credit will be given to the Winner for any difference between the MRV and the actual value.
Travel companion must be at least 21 years of age. Winner or travel companion must provide a valid major credit card for hotel check-in and incidentals. Winner is responsible for all expenses, costs and fees associated with acceptance and use of the Prize, including transportation to and from the departure and arrival airports, gratuities, other transportation, other entertainment, merchandise, souvenirs, travel insurance, taxes, and all other expenses not listed. Winner and travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and must have all the necessary identification and documents to permit travel. Sponsors are not responsible for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events or travel after ticketing. If Winner is unable or unwilling to accept or otherwise redeem the Prize on the terms it is awarded, the Prize shall be forfeited and no cash or substitutes will be provided in whole or in part. Prize is not transferrable. No substitutions, except in Sponsors’ sole discretion.
6. Winner Selection: On or about October 29, 2014, Sponsors will conduct a random drawing from among all valid, eligible entries received during the Entry Period and select one Potential Winner. Before being declared the Winner, the Potential Winner must respond to a Prize notification email within three (3) business days. Potential Winner and travel companion must complete and return to Sponsors an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity Release, Release of Liability and such other documents as Sponsors may require within the timeframe set out in the Prize notification email. Upon fulfillment of these requirements, the Potential Winner will be declared a Winner. The Potential Winner will be notified via the email address associated with the account through which the Potential Winner accessed the Promotion during the Entry Period. In the event that a Prize notification email is returned or undeliverable, Sponsors are unable to contact a Potential Winner, or a Potential Winner does not comply with these requirements during the timeframes provided or is otherwise disqualified under these Official Rules, Sponsors may award the disqualified Potential Winner’s intended Prize to a replacement Potential Winner selected and notified in the same manner as the original Potential Winner. Sponsors’ proof of successful electronic transmission of the Prize notification e-mail will be proof of each Potential Winner’s receipt of same.
7. Disqualification; Sponsors’ Decision Final: Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any Participant that they believe has violated these Official Rules, is not eligible to participate, who has provided false information, acted in a harassing or unsportsmanlike manner with respect to Sponsors, any Promotion Party or any other Participant, or tampered with the operation of Jackpot Casino Slots or the Promotion. Sponsors’ decisions as to all issues, including eligibility and acceptability of submissions, shall be final.
8. General Conditions and Release: The Promotion is subject to all state, federal and local laws. Void where prohibited. Promotion Parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for, and by participating you release the Released Parties from any liability arising out of, or problems related to, technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any Participant to be able to participate or enter on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or any website, unauthorized intervention, or for any other technical problems including telecommunication, miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled, or misdirected communications which may limit a Participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether network, printing, typographical, human or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the announcement of the Prize, or in any Promotion-related materials. Sponsors reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion in the event it becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired, or based on the technical, legal and policy requirements of the platform(s) by which it is made available, and to cancel or suspend the Promotion in its entirety should tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Promotion and, if terminated, at Sponsor’s discretion, determine the Winner using all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of cancellation in the same manner as set out in the Official Rules. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the individual accessing the KISS slots during the Entry Period, the authorized subscriber of the Facebook account during the Entry Period will be deemed to be the Participant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the Facebook account by the operators of the Facebook social network. Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void his/her entries) they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website, intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Participant, Sponsors, or any of their representatives or to otherwise be acting in violation of these Official Rules. CAUTION: Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operations of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such Participant to the fullest extent permitted by the law and to disqualify such Participant from the Promotion.
10. Arbitrations and Choice of Law: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in the Promotion, the Participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action relating to the Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by confidential arbitration in Chicago, Illinois, before a single arbitrator pursuant to the then-current arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive upon the parties to the arbitration and a judgment thereon may be entered in the highest court of any forum, state or federal, having jurisdiction, provided, however, that the party that commences an action to enforce, vacate or otherwise modify an arbitration award shall not include any confidential information in such filing unless required to do so by applicable court rules, and, if so required, shall take all reasonable actions to prevent the disclosure of such confidential information, including but not limited to, by moving for permission to make its initial filing under seal or filing a redacted version of its filing that omits such information. The parties to the arbitration will share equally the administrative costs of such arbitration proceedings. Participant agrees to commence any arbitration proceeding with respect to the Promotion within one year after the claim arises. Participant agrees that a proceeding commenced after that date is barred. Under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Promotion), and the Participant (or, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participants and Sponsors in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Illinois, USA without regard to Illinois choice of law rules.
Winner’s List: A winner’s list for the Promotion will be available twenty (20) business days after the last date of the Entry Period, by writing to: Williams Interactive LLC, Winner’s List, 3401 N. California, Chicago, IL 60618.
Sponsors: Williams Interactive LLC and Phantom EFX, LLC 3401 N. California, Chicago, IL 60618.