These guidelines cover all aspects of the Jackpot Party Casino Community run by Jackpot Party Casino, including all interactions on official Jackpot Party Casino pages on Facebook, Twitter, Blog etc. The goal of these guidelines is to allow for a friendly, fun, and encouraging environment where all community members feel valued and welcome. In following these guidelines everyone will be contributing to an online community that has the capacity to flourish, one where people can make friends and play great games together.
- Personal attacks are never acceptable whether they be against a fellow member of the community, an admin or a staff member.
- The use of explicit, harmful, offensive, or profane language is prohibited.
- Other posts that may be hidden or deleted are those that contain spam, off topic information, irrelevance or personal contact information.
- Complaints from community members regarding a specific post or comment may be taken into consideration in deciding the validity of a post.
- Beware of posts that claim or suggest free Facebook credits or coins. Jackpot Party Casino will never do promotions for Facebook credits and will never require friends to share links for more coins. Facebook has strict policies regarding their credits and we will leave all moderation regarding those posts to them.
- Do not intentionally Hack, Glitch or Cheat the game.
Comments that follow all of the above guidelines should not be deleted, however, Jackpot Party Casino may delete or hide comments at any time as seen fit by admin. Jackpot Party Casino reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time for the betterment of community interests.
If you do not follow these guidelines Jackpot Party Casino reserves the right to delete your comments, report you to facebook, ban you from the community pages and ban you from the app.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a specific post, you may also check out our Terms of Service for our in-depth Code of Conduct.
*The consequences for intentionally hacking, glitching or cheating the game are severe. We will remove all of your credits without warning – if you continue we will ban you from the game and the community. Your actions are not fair to the other players, nor are they helping us move forward with our Beta. If you see any bugs please contact our Support Team. The sooner we hear about it, the faster we can get to introducing new games and bringing you great new features and content.
Please feel free to read Facebook’s Community Standards for more information.
- Jackpot Party Casino