Big Win Stars are a fun way to mark your biggest wins on the slots! Each star gets a little more difficult to achieve. Once you’ve gained a win big enough to fill the star it will say lit up.
You can view the requirements for the Big Win Stars while in a slot, just off to the right close to the spin button. Hover over the star to reveal how large of a win you need to fill it. Can you get all of the Big Win Stars?
Here are a few ways you can help make sure that your game is playing at its best! These tips also help when accessing our Support Center.
- Download Newest Version of Flash player at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ . Be sure to restart your computer after the download.
- No Multitasking. Avoid having multiple browser windows or tabs open and avoid running programs. Switching between multiple windows and tabs causes the game to try to pause. A paused game may not properly give out wins so it is always best to play the game with no background programs running.
- Avoid Closing or Minimizing while playing. Closing and minimizing the browser during a spin or win may cause the game to pause and may result in issues loading or paying out.
- Slow reels or “sticky” spin button? Be sure to lower the flash quality by right clicking while in game. A Menu will pop up, choose Quality and switch to Low. You should also try putting your computer power settings to High Performance instead of a Balanced or Power Saver mode.
- You may also try setting your computer energy settings to High Performance.
- Clear Cache. This is important if you are having issues loading or reentering the game. Every browser is different and might take a few minutes to complete. Follow the directions at these links:
- Have the most updated version of your browser. Update them here:
- Use Incognito or Privacy View in your Browser
- Screen too big? Zoom in and out by hitting the Ctrl button and the letter Z while rolling your scroll button on your mouse up and down. You can also Zoom in and out by clicking the right mouse button. It will bring up a menu that has zoom in and out options.
- Shockwave isn’t responding? Try these tips http://www.shockwave.com/help/faq_flashplayer.jsp#link1.1
Jackpot Party Casino has a unique game mechanic that allows an individualized experience for every player. As the player progresses through the game by Leveling Up they get to unlock new slot machine! Every 5 levels a player will be prompted to unlock a new slot machine. The sets released look like this:
Set 1 – Unlockable at Levels 0, 5, and 10
Invaders from the Planet Moolah®
Set 2 – Unlockable at Levels 15, 20 and 25
Reel Rich Devil®
Fortunes of the Caribbean®
Set 3 – Unlockable at Levels 30, 35 and 40
Rome & Egypt®
Super Jackpot Party®
Set 4 Unlockable at Levels 45, 50 and 55
Hearts of Venice®
Set 5 Unlockable at Level 60, 65, 70
Set 6 Unlockable at Level 75, 80, 85
Set 7 Unlockable at Level 90, 95, 100
Game of Dragons® II
King of Africa®
Set 8 Unlockable at Level 105, 110, 115
Set 9 Unlockable at Level 105, 110, 115
Eye of the Dragon®
Kingdom of the Titans®