Jul 12 2016
Search Results for:
Jul 12 2016
VIP Invite – MICHAEL JACKSON ONE by Cirque du Soleil SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES (“Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DC, 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER WHO ENTER FROM WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR ENTRY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE CONSTRUED AND INTERPRETED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older, who are located in the United States or the District of Columbia at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Scientific Games (“Sponsor”), Cirque de Soleil, ABG, and each of their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and household of each such employee are not eligible to participate.
- DESCRIPTION/ENTRY PERIOD: This Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on July 12, 2016 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on August 4, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”). The last day to successfully start your entry for the four (4) consecutive entry days is August 1.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, eligible VIP entrants may receive one (1) entry into this Sweepstakes by completing all of the following steps:
- Eligible “VIP” players will receive an invitation to enter via email, in game message, push notification to mobile device, or Facebook You must reply to your invitation “VIP Sweeps Entry”, in the subject line or body of the message. The invitation may not be forwarded or otherwise shared with anyone. The intended recipient is the only eligible entrant, all other persons will be found ineligible and disqualified upon review.
- Play the Jackpot Party Casino game on Facebook or download and play the Jackpot Party Casino app on a mobile device.
- Mobile players must have a valid Facebook account connected to their app (guest Players are not eligible for entry.
- Players must play at least one (1) session where the player collects a “Daily Bonus” and spins a slot machine at least one time each day for four consecutive days in the Facebook game or the app.
- Players must complete play on four consecutive days by 11:59:59 PM CT on August 4, 2016. The last day to start the continuous gameplay will be 11:59:59 PM CT on August 1, 2016.
- Once four days of consecutive gameplay have been completed, the entrant will qualify for entry and be submitted into the drawing for the Sweepstakes.
Limit of one (1) entry per person during the entire Sweepstakes Entry Period. Players may not enter multiple times with multiple accounts. Multiple entries may result in disqualification.
Mail-In Entry: You may also enter the sweepstakes by U.S. Mail. To enter the sweepstakes by U. S. Mail, hand print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, date of birth, email address and daytime telephone number on a 3” X 5” card, and mail it, in an envelope with postage affixed, to: Phantom EFX LLC, Attn: VIP Invite: Michael Jackson ONE Sweepstakes, 900 Technology Pkwy, Cedar Falls, IA 50613. To be eligible for the sweepstakes drawing, mail-in entries must be postmarked by August 1, 2016 and received by August 4, 2016. The maximum number of mail-in entries that a person may submit is unlimited. Limit one entry per outer envelope and household.
- DRAWINGS/ODDS: On or around August 15, 2016, a random drawing will take place to select one (1) Grand Prize winner and ten (10) Runner-up winners from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. The drawings will be conducted under the supervision of a representative of PromoVeritas Limited (“Administrator”) an independent judging organization, located at Monument House, 215 Marsh Road, London HA5 5NE, United Kingdom whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. To be valid, each entry must follow all of the required steps noted above. The Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid entries, computer error or malfunctions. The Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, human, printing or other errors, technical malfunctions, or any other error or malfunction. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Entrants may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods may void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified (and forfeits all prizes won), in Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the “authorized account holder” will be deemed to be the entrant and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted entry. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the entry.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the website, or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the prize description herein, including but not limited to, all ground transportation, in-room charges (e.g., mini-bar, room service, telephone, movies, etc.), meals and beverages, gratuities, travel upgrades, baggage fees, and personal incidentals. The winner must book the Prize, with the Sponsor, 30 days before the desired date of the show. The prize is subject to blackout dates and other unavailable dates (including, without limitation, holidays, holiday weekends and other dates as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). The winner and their guest must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage. Guest must be at least 21 years old at the time of travel booking. All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip. Travel must be taken at the stated times, no alternatives are available. Name changes to the flight seats once confirmed are not permitted. If a flight or hotel booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternatives will be supplied and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided. Show tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Winner must be available to complete travel by February 11, 2017; no alternate travel dates are available. In the event the winner cannot travel to Las Vegas, Nevada by the dates designated by Sponsor, winner may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner provided sufficient time remains prior to the travel, all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner and guest will be required to provide a valid major credit card or some other acceptable form of payment, as determined in the hotel’s sole discretion upon hotel check-in and all in-room charges, telephone calls, meals, beverages, hotel upgrades, amenities, personal incidentals and any other expenses charged to the winner’s hotel room will be charged to that major valid credit card or deducted from the deposit provided. Travel is subject to terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by selected travel providers, availability and other material restrictions may apply. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license) required for travel. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from a winner’s or guest’s change to itinerary or accommodations. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. If the winner becomes disabled or cannot otherwise fully enjoy the prize due to illness, Sponsor shall have the option at its sole discretion of being relieved of liability for fulfillment of the prize award and no other compensation in lieu of the prize will be awarded. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining his/her own medical and life insurance and the associated costs. All travel is subject to any and all restrictions instituted by the Department of Defense and/or Department of Homeland Security, as required. Travel guest must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Once travel guest is selected, they may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the winner at the time of notification. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or show tickets will not be replaced or exchanged.
Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of prize event due to unforeseen circumstances, or those outside of Sponsor’s control. In the event, for whatever reason, the Michael Jackson ONE show is cancelled prior to, or during, the winner’s trip, the experience will not be awarded and Sponsor will not provide any compensation or substitution for that portion of the prize. Winner and guest agree to comply with all applicable venue regulations in connection with the show. Sponsor and the applicable venue representatives reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and his/her guest who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the show or in any other objectionable behavior.
General prize restrictions (applicable to all prizes): All Prizes will be awarded provided that eligible entries have been received to conduct the drawing. Prizes are non-transferable, and no cash equivalent or substitutions allowed except at the discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. All taxes on a prize won and other expenses related to accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Only one (1) prize per person, family/household. ARVs are as of date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference in value of prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded.
Winners acknowledge that Released Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. Potential winners will be notified via the email linked to their Facebook account within 7 working days after the end of the drawing. Potential winners must respond to the winner notification within three (3) days of attempted notification. Then, potential Grand Prize winners (who timely respond to the winner notification) must complete and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release within seven (7) days of date the Release was sent. Failure of a potential winner to contact the Sponsor within the above stated deadline, return any applicable winner documents within the applicable deadline, or return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner solely at the Sponsor’s discretion. If a potential winner cannot be reached or does not respond within specified time frame, is found to be ineligible, or declines to accept the prize (or any portion thereof), the potential winner may be disqualified in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, and in such case the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner from remaining eligible entries. Allow 6-8 weeks from eligibility verification for delivery of Runner up Prizes. Allow up to 28 days to be contacted by the Sponsor to organize the Grand Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
- BINDING ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Nevada law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND (2) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE AND IN SECTION 9, SO SUCH LANGUAGE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
- GENERAL RULES: As set forth above, potential Grand Prize winners will be required to complete and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release within seven (7) days of date the Release was sent. Failure to do so may result in disqualification (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) and the selection of an alternate winner from remaining eligible entries.
SPONSOR: Phantom EFX LLC. 900 Technology Pkwy, Cedar Falls, IA 50613
INDEPENDENT ADMINISTRATOR: PromoVeritas Limited, Monument House, 215 Marsh road, London HA5 5NE.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. 12:00:00 AM CST on July 8, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CST on August 4, 2016. Subject to Official rules, available by sending an email to VIPsweepstakes@jackpotpartycasino.zendesk.com, with the subject line “VIP Invite: Michael Jackson One Sweepstakes Rules”.